Friday, January 11, 2013

Sill Plates and Thrilling Dates

Just scheduled a contractor estimate, a chimney sweep, and took pictures of sill plates... Just another day on the job here at TEHS.


You know, Google can be great. I've got a special place in my heart for Google. But nothing can replace the ol' ask a friend, ask a neighbor idea. Remember them? Real people?

I've had such fun recently, getting to know people's interests, specialties, and experiences outside of what I would normally talk to them about. Rather than googling and surfing the endless waves of world wide opinions, I've been asking those people whose faces I see. People in town, family, friends...

And so, I move unabashedly forward, seeking to learn... not only for my own knowledge but for personal interaction on a whole new level. Does that make sense?

Deep thoughts from TEHS. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment